返回列表 发帖

CodeLyoko调查

Code Lyoko Survey

Join the Code Lyoko United forum at CodeLyokoUnited.com Please try not to use the same number frequently.

1. Which of these Code Lyoko products would you like to see created? Label your highest priority choice “1” and all other choices in order. It is not necessary to number all choices.

Video Games
Massive Multiplayer Online Games
Other Games
Novels
Art Books
Guide Books
Other Books
Action Figures
Plush Toys
Apparel
Other Merchandise

2. In which of these formats would you like to see Code Lyoko episodes released? Label your highest priority choice “1” and all other choices in order. It is not necessary to number all choices.

Aired on Cartoon Network
Aired on Another Channel
Streamed online with Sponsorship
Paid Streaming
Paid Download on iTunes(or another site)
On DVD

3. Are you interested in Code Lyoko in original French with subtitles in your language?

?
Yes

?
No

4. Would you purchase the Code Lyoko novels if available in your language in online book format (i.e. for Amazon Kindle)?

?
Yes

?
No

5. In which of the following forms would you like to see the story of Code Lyoko continued in canon? Please choose only one of the following.

?
A feature-length movie

?
A new season

?
More than one new season

?
Novels or online books

?
None, as long as certain back stories are explained and made available

?
Other:

6. If the storyline were continued, which characters would you like to see more prominently in the Code Lyoko? Label your highest priority choice “1” and all other choices in order. It is not necessary to number all choices.

Jeremy, Aelita, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi
Defeated characters (i.e. XANA, Franz Hopper, any clones or specters)
Mysterious characters (i.e. Antea, Men in Black, Mister Puck)
Secondary characters (i.e. Sissi, William, Kiwi)
Tertiary characters (i.e. Milly and Timiya, Subdigitals, Hiroki)
Generic characters (i.e. Taelia, Theo, Samantha)
Unnamed characters
Next-gen characters
New characters

7. If the storyline were continued, how would you prefer to see Jeremy, Aelita, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi portrayed? Please choose only one of the following.

?
In high school

?
In college

?
As adults

?
Barely used

?
Not at all

?
Other:

8. If the storyline were continued, how would you prefer to see XANA? Please choose only one of the following.

?
The same as in Code Lyoko

?
Different from Code Lyoko, but still as an antagonist

?
Neutral or good

?
Barely used

?
Not at all

?
Other:

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友

9. If the storyline were continued, what would you prefer to be the makeup of the Lyoko team? Please choose only one of the following.

?         The same as in Code Lyoko

?         Add one or two more current characters

?         Add one or two new characters

?         Completely replace the team with other current characters

?         Completely replace the team with a mixture of new and old characters

?         Completely replace the team with new characters

?         As a large group containing more characters than can be introduced

?         Only one or two characters

?         None at all

?         Other:

10. If the storyline were continued, what genre should be most prominent? Label your highest priority choice “1” and all other choices in order. It is not necessary to number all choices.

Action
Drama
Mystery
Romance
Comedy
  Sci-fi
  Fantasy
11. How would you like to see the outfits for the main characters in Code Lyoko done in future episodes or movies? Please choose only one of the following.

?         The same as in seasons one through three

?         The same as in season four

?         New with a more normal look overall

?         New with a more sci-fi look overall

?         New with a more fantasy look overall

?         New with different styles on earth, Lyoko, and on earth in a form with Lyoko powers intact

?        

12. To make some sense of these results, what is your age group?

13. Finally, what is your primary language?

Anything else you want to say about Code Lyoko?

Letters to MoonScoop
With Season 5 of Code Lyoko, Code Lyoko Evolution, confirmed, we thought this would be the perfect time to send messages to MoonScoop thanking them for Season 5, telling them what we like and wish to continue seeing, and showing our support for Code Lyoko. We welcome you to write your message to Moonscoop below (in any language!). When we have amassed enough messages, we will send them off in manilla envelopes to MoonScoop's offices in Paris and Los Angeles. Any additions not able to be sent via this form, such as more personalized letters, fan-art, links to anything, etc. may be e-mailed to [email protected] Thank you for your messages!

Write your message to MoonScoop here: (Please, no suggestions for plot/character ideas, profanities, over-focus on the live-action/animation debate, or any such undesirable things)

由于字节的限制无法一下发完 近期会公布基本翻译和参与办法 要用代理

。。。我不语。。。
Lemon也有大威力~
爱耍酷、爱上网......
me!Lyoko Long live

返回列表